The Mind's Eye

The Mind's Eye . . . the ability to "see" things with the mind. Which is essentially a reference to things imagined. Imagination...the creation of images and/or ideas that don't already exist. Sit back, relax and "watch" as my mind's eye reflects my imagination.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I am an aspiring writer out of NC. I started writing at the age of 14 with simple poems and stories. Which finally turned into a full fledged novel. I have 2 in the works. I enjoy "attempting" to play the guitar.

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Uhh....Maybe Not

Okay so I said I was going to post a new piece. But, I actually like it soo much that I'm going to keep it under wraps. I just don't wanna put it out there yet. Call me selfish, and I probably am but...maybe I'll post it later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home