The Mind's Eye

The Mind's Eye . . . the ability to "see" things with the mind. Which is essentially a reference to things imagined. Imagination...the creation of images and/or ideas that don't already exist. Sit back, relax and "watch" as my mind's eye reflects my imagination.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I am an aspiring writer out of NC. I started writing at the age of 14 with simple poems and stories. Which finally turned into a full fledged novel. I have 2 in the works. I enjoy "attempting" to play the guitar.

Friday, July 06, 2007

Coming Soon...

Okay so I haven't posted since '06. That doesn't mean I haven't been writing. Just...been using a notebook. But I do have something coming...soon. Title: These Are The Times. So look for it in the next couple of hours or so...

1 Comments:

Blogger Me, Myself, and I said...

Hahaa...I feel jipped! I want my money back! When are you gonna post?

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home