The Mind's Eye

The Mind's Eye . . . the ability to "see" things with the mind. Which is essentially a reference to things imagined. Imagination...the creation of images and/or ideas that don't already exist. Sit back, relax and "watch" as my mind's eye reflects my imagination.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I am an aspiring writer out of NC. I started writing at the age of 14 with simple poems and stories. Which finally turned into a full fledged novel. I have 2 in the works. I enjoy "attempting" to play the guitar.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

W.I.P (Work in Print) FINALLY!!

Finally! I have something to show for all my hard work and late nights. A Christmas anthology, Santa's Sweets, featuring myself and many other talented authors will be in print December 14th. I, of course used a pseudonym. But mine is entitled "This Christmas" Please pick up your copy and support my effort as well as that of the other contributors.

1 Comments:

Blogger Me, Myself, and I said...

Great job! I'm your girl, so I know where to find it, but you may want to put the link on the blog so others will know where to find it. Congratulations, chica! I'm proud of you!

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home